1) An advertiser is focused primarily on direct response, as opposed to branding. The advertiser should delete keywords from a search campaign if the keywords:
A) generate many clicks and conversions
B) generate many impressions and very few conversions
C) contain more than two words in the phrase
D) contain words that are duplicated in a display campaign
2) What is a benefit of online advertising with Google AdWords?
A) Advertisers can identify the Internet Protocol (IP) address of users who are searching for products
B) Ads can include up to 50 characters for the first three lines of ad text
C) Ads are displayed to users who are searching for a particular product of service
D) Advertisers can pay to place their websites in the natural search results
3) It is beneficial to create multiple ad groups in order to:
A) opt specific ad groups into various Google networks
B) break up keywords and ads into related themes
C) set different budgets for each ad group
D) pause specific keywords if they are not performing well
4) Which AdWords settings are specified at the account level?
A) A daily budget and a set of keywords and placements
B) Network distribution preferences and a set of keywords
C) A unique email address, a password, and billing information
D) Location targeting, cost-per-click (CPC) bids, and match types
5) An online retail company is based in the United States but ships to customers all over the world. If this company wants to serve Spanish language ads to Spanish speaking users, which targeting option should be refined?
A) Language targeting
B) Regional targeting
C) Ad scheduling
D) Demographic targeting
6) Which method would be recommended for an advertiser who is trying to increase the Quality Score of a low-performing keyword?
A) Repeat the keyword as many times as possible in the ad text.
B) Delete the keyword and add the keyword to the campaign again
C) Modify the ad associated with that keyword to direct to a highly-relevant landing page
D) Increase the daily budget for the campaign in which the keyword is located
7) An advertiser who decides to edit the location targeting of an ad can do this at the:
A) ad group level
B) keyword level
C) campaign level
D) account level
8) If your campaign is opted into show ads on the Google Display Network, and your Display Network ads have a lower CTR than your existing search ads – how will this impact the quality score of your search campaign?
A) None of these options is correct
B) Your ad performance on the Display Network does not affect your rank for search ads, so a lower CTR on the Display Network does not affect the Quality score of your ads for search
C) Your daily budget will be adjusted to account for a drop in CTR and in increase in the CPCs needed to maintain the existing Ad Rank of your search campaigns
D) Your quality score will be adjusted to reflect the average CTR of both your search and display network campaign performance.
9) An advertiser wants to achieve the top position in paid search results. Which recommendations would improve the likelihood of top ad position?
A) Improve Quality Score and increase cost-per-click (CPC)
B) Decrease cost-per-click (CPC) and increase daily budget
C) Decrease cost-per-click (CPC) and decrease daily budget
D) Improve Quality Score and decrease cost-per-click (CPC)
10) To determine which ad language to target to a user, the AdWords system refers to that users:
A) Chrome Browser setting
B) operating system language
C) home countrys language
D) Google interface language setting