91) Data shows the audience for a client’s running shoe store is women ages 35 to 50. How can you optimize this client’s Display Network campaign based on your research?
A) Use frequency capping to limit thenumber of times men ages 40 to 65 see your client’s ads
B) Increase cost-per-click (CPC) bids and experiment with variations of ad text that includes running tips
C) Add demographic and age targeting to show ads to people in this audience
D) Set up a remarketing list to show ads to women who have previously visited your client’s website
92) Your client wants to increase the number of people visiting his website. When analyzing the data for Search campaign, which metric do you most want to improve?
A) Clickthrough rate (CTR)
B) Converted clicks
D) Conversion rate
93) When setting up a Search Network campaign for a client, you want to maximize the number of clicks her ads can get. Which bidding strategy should you use to achieve this goal?
A) Cost-per-thousand impressions (CPM)
B) Cost-per-acquisition (CPA)
C) Automatic cost-per-click (CPC)
D) Manual cost-per-click (CPC)
94) Your client wants to improve her ad position. What would you recommend?
A) Improve the ad quality and increase bid amount
B) Add more keywords and increase daily budget
C) Improve Quality Score and decrease bid amount
D) Make the ad headline longer and more descriptive
95) Which client would you advise to advertise on the Google Search Network?
A) Jim, who wants to reach people on social networks interested in poetry
B) Suzy, who wants to reach people browsing travel websites about China
C) Bill, who wants to reach people looking for plumbing services
D) Carol, who wants to reach people watching YouTube videos
96) When reviewing the Search terms report for one of your client’s campaigns, you notice several terms that aren’t relevant to what they’re advertising. How can you use this information when refining the campaign’s keywords?
A) Add the terms as exact match keywords
B) Add the terms as phrase match keywords
C) Add the terms as negative keywords
D) Add the terms as keywords
97) An e-commerce client wants her campaign to be more profitable. After calculating this client’s total profits from AdWords, what can you do to start maximizing results for profit?
A) Test different cost-per-click (CPC) bids
B) Test only one version of your ad text
C) Lower the cost-per-click (CPC) bids and increase the budget
D) Delete keywords that are generating the most clicks
98) Data for your client shows that more estimated total conversions are coming from mobile devices versus computers and tablets. How can you use this data to optimize your client’s bidding strategy?
A) Use target search page location to help get your client’s ads to the top of mobile search page results
B) Set a mobile bid adjustment to increase bids for searches on mobile devices
C) Set a mobile bid adjustment to decrease bids for searches on computers and tablets
D) Use enhanced cost-per-click (ECPC) to increase bids that are likely to result in conversions from mobile devices
99) Belinda’s boutique just started carrying 3 new designer labels. She wants to show an image ad announcing the new collections to people who are browsing websites about designer clothing. Which campaign is a good fit?
A) “Display Network only – All features”
C) “Search Network only – All features”
D) “Search Network only – Standard”
100) Which of these metrics is especially important to clients who are running a branding campaign?
A) Clickthrough rate (CTR)
B) Average cost-per-click (avg. CPC)
D) Phone call conversions