121) What is the recommended next step if you noticed from the Search terms report that certain terms are leading to a high number of clicks on your ads?
A) Add search terms that are not leading to many clicks as negative keywords
B) Add sitelinks to your ads to make them even more prominent
C) Make sure all of these search terms are included as keywords, regardless of relevance
D) Make sure relevant search terms are keywords and adjust your bid or ad text for these keywords
122) What strategy should Giorgio use to increase the number of relevant clicks from his Search Network campaign?
A) Broaden his keyword list for ads with the lowest clickthrough rate (CTR)
B) Add new relevant keywords and remove keywords with low clickthrough rate (CTR)
C) Increase bids for ads with the lowest average position and clickthrough rate (CTR)
D) Increase bids on relevant keywords with low clicks and clickthrough rate (CTR)
123) When setting up a campaign, you can use Display Planner to get an idea of the budget and bids you should set based on your:
A) traffic estimates for placement ideas
B) historical conversion rate estimates for your keyword and placement ideas
C) historical cost-per-click (CPC) estimates for your keyword and placement ideas
D) traffic estimates for your keyword ideas
124) You can win a higher ad position in the auction with a lower cost-per-click (CPC) bid by:
A) creating ads that include terms or phrases people are searching for
B) creating relevant ads and keywords, but not using ad extensions
C) creating ads that link to a generic landing page
D) creating relevant keywords and ads, and using ad extensions
125) Donna sells t-shirts featuring vintage album covers. She wants people searching for unusual t-shirts to find her website, but she also thinks people interested in music might make a purchase. What campaign type would you recommend?
A) “Display Network only – All features”
B) “Display Network only – Remarketing”
C) “Search Network with Display Select – All features”
D) “Search Network only – All features”
126) How do cost-per-click (CPC) ads compete with cost-per-thousand impressions (CPM) ads on the Google Display Network?
A) CPC bids are effectively coverted to CPM bids
B) CPM bids are effectively coverted to CPC bids
C) Ads using CPC bids are not allowed to compete on the Display Network
D) CPC and CPM bids only compete against bids of the same type
127) Google Analytics can help you learn more about the behavior of your client’s customers because it shows you how:
A) they perceive her products
B) likely they are to become a regular customer
C) they interact with her website
D) likely they are to click her ads
128) Which of the following items is not a component of Quality Score?
A) Landing page experience
B) Maximum cost-per-click (max. CPC) bid
C) Ad relevance
D) Expected clickthrough rate (CTR)
129) Your travel agency client is running a very targeted campaign to reach people who are visiting Paris on vacation and don’t live in France. What would be an effective way to target this client’s customers?
A) Create a campaign with ads and keywords written in French
B) Create a campaign targeting Paris and languages other than French
C) Create a campaign targeting French and regions other than Paris
D) Create a keyword list with the exact match keyword “Paris” and negative keyword “France”
130) Your client’s campaign is consistently meeting its average daily budget. What should you do to maximize your client’s budget throughout all hours of the day?
A) Increase the maximum cost-per-click (CPC) bid
B) Change the ad delivery method from “Accelerated” to “Standard”
C) Lower the daily budget amount
D) Pause the campaign to stop showing ads and accruing costs