161) Your new client’s AdWords account has one campaign with one ad group that contains a list of hundreds of keywords. Which best practice should you follow when re-organizing this client’s keywords?
A) Create new ad groups with several keyword match types
B) Create new ad groups with with related keywords grouped together
C) Remove half of the keywords from the ad group
D) Create one ad group for every five keywords
162) Caleb owns a music store and is creating an ad group for musical instrument rentals. What would be the most appropriate landing page for his ad?
A) A page with information on instrument rentals and a contact form
B) His homepage, with links to instrument sales, rentals, and music lessons
C) A page with information on music lessons and a contact form
D) A page with a wide selection of instruments for sale
163) Using the paid & organic report for her travel website, Karen noticed a relatively high organic clicks/query rate for the search query “Hawaii vacations.” What does this mean?
A) Karen’s ads often show below her organic results for the search query
B) People who see Karen’s site in relevant organic search results often click through to her site
C) Karen’s ads don?t often show for the search query
D) Karen’s average organic position is higher than other advertisers’, but her average ad position is lower than other advertisers’
164) Which statistic indicates how often a click has led to a conversion?
B) Clickthrough rate (CTR)
C) Conversion rate
D) Converted clicks
165) Each campaign in your AdWords account should have a single:
A) maximum cost-per-click (max. CPC) bid
B) landing page
C) business goal
D) ad group
166) What changescan you make to the Display Network campaign of a client who wants to drive awareness of her natural beauty brand
A) Increase the daily budget and add text ads with clear call-to-actions like “Buy now”
B) Use a balanced combination of broad-, exact-, and phrase-matched keywords
C) Add display ads and affinity audiences targeting people interested in green living and beauty
D) Target large metropolitan areas where people are more likely to encounter her product
167) Your client’s campaign is getting a lot of clicks, but the conversion rate is low. Which approach could help improve your client’s conversion rate?
A) Make sure the landing page is closely related to the ad
B) Increase the average daily budget for the campaign
C) Broaden the list of keywords to reach more potential customers
D) Increase the cost-per-click (CPC) bid for low-performing keywords
168) What is the benefit of having multiple ads in an ad group?
A) AdWords will automatically match each ad to the keywords it’s most relevant to
B) Ads are only eligible to show ad extensions if there are more than one ad in that group
C) Ads are only eligible to show at the top of the page if there are more than one ad in that ad group
D) AdWords will automatically rotate your ads and show the best performing ones more often
169) Clyde wants to raise the profile of his dance school. A “Display Network only” campaign can help him:
A) show ads when someone searches for dance classes
B) match his ad text to what people are searching
C) pick the most popular keywords for his campaign
D) show ads on dance websites and YouTube videos
170) Why should you link your client’s AdWords account to Google’s Webmaster Tools?
A) See how your ads performed when triggered by actual searches
B) See how often your ads rank higher in search results than those of other advertisers
C) See if people reach your client’s website via ads or organic search results
D) See which campaigns have the biggest changes in clicks, costs, and conversions