11) Which budget delivery option is most appropriate for an advertiser who wants AdWords to distribute ads evenly throughout the day?
12) An advertiser wants to allocate additional budget to advertising a new product line. In order to accomplish this goal, the advertiser should create:
A) an ad group specific to the product line with a higher daily budget
B) additional text ads that specifically feature the product line
C) a campaign with a separate daily budget specific to the product line
D) an ad group specific to the product line with targeted ad text
13) Suppose you have created an ad group to advertise gourmet chocolate, and it includes keywords like “dark chocolate” and “gourmet chocolate bars.” If you opted this particular campaign into the Google Display Network, what type of targeting would automatically be used to determine whether your ads might show?
A) Remarketing would be used to automatically target users who had previously visited sites that related to your keywords.
B) Topic targeting would be used to target all pages about chocolate, regardless of whether your exact keywords appear on the page.
C) Managed placements would be used to target specific sites you had selected as being important to oyur client.
D) Automatic placements would be used to contextually target sites that share the same themes as the keywords within your campaign.
14) Which line of ad text would be disapproved based on Googles advertising policies?
A) Want fast results?
B) Free shipping
C) Best deals- click here
D) Fast, easy, effective
15) How do managed placements on the Display Network work?
A) Advertisers can guarantee placement on prominent and popular sites.
B) Advertisers manually select the desired sites on which their ads may appear
C) Keywords are used to place ads next to content that matches the ad.
D) Appropriate sites are automatically chosen for the advertiser by the Google AdWords system.
16) According to ad policies, what types of words, phrases, or characters can not be included in an AdWords text ad?
A) All of these answers are correct
B) Ads can not contain words that are not directly related to the keyword that the ad is targeting
C) Ads cannot use exclamation points (!) or question marks (?).
D) Ads cannot use call-to-action phrases such as “click here” or “See this site”
17) Your text ad includes the phrase “Your friend has a crush on you, See more!”. Why could your ad be disapproved according to AdWords policies?
A) Ads can not simulate email inbox notifications or fake “friends/crush” requests.
B) Ads can not contain that amount of characters
C) Ads can not contain the phrase “See more!”
D) Ads can not contain exclamation points (!).
18) Which formula does Google use to rank keyword-targeted ads on Google Search
A) (Maximum cost-per-click (CPC) bid + Daily Budget) / Quality Score
B) Maximum cost-per-click (CPC) bid x Quality Score
C) (Maximum cost-per-click (CPC) bid x Quality Score) / Daily Budget
D) Maximum cost-per-click (CPC) bid only
19) When resetting a password in AdWords, what should a user keep in mind?
A) The new password is now required to access all other Google products with the affected Google Account log-in.
B) The new password will work for AdWords and the old password will work for other Google products.
C) The user will need to enable 2-factor authentication in order to access their account from any location
D) The password will need to be reset separately on other Google products that share the Google Account log-in
20) A keyword with very low clickthrough rate (CTR) will usually receive:
A) more impressions on the Google Display Network
B) impressions only on the Google Search Network
C) a low average cost-per-click (CPC) on Google search.
D) a low Quality Score on the Google Search Network