41) An advertiser wants to increase clickthrough rate (CTR). Which would help to eliminate irrelevant impressions?
A) Assign unique keyword URLs to each keyword
B) Evaluated the site design for improvements
C) Add negative keywords to the ad group
D) Add more relevant keywords to the ad group
42) Ad groups should be used to:
A) organize your ads by a common theme, such as the types of products or services you want to advertise
B) manage your daily budget according to which keywords are a priority
C) control delivery of your ads so that they appear only to users in a specific geographic location
D) control the specific sites that your ad will be targeted to on the Google Display Network.
43) When setting up an AdWords account, choose your currency and permanent time zone carefully because:
A) time zone and currency will impact ad position
B) these cannot be changed once you have set up your account
C) ads are only served in countries using the same currency as your account
D) by default, ads are only served in the same time zones as indicated in your account
44) Which are required components of an ad group running on the Search Network?
A) Frequency capping, daily budget, ad scheduling
B) Placements, keywords, network targeting
C) Default bid, position preference, placements
D) Text ad, keywords, default bid
45) Which is a factor that Google uses to target ads to users based on physical location?
A) Language preferences
B) Internet Protocol (IP) address
C) Operating system
D) Telephone number
46) Someone using the Google Russian search domain (Google.ru) changes the language to Englishon the “preferences” page. This user may see ads targeted to:
A) English speakers in the United States
B) Russian speakers in Germany
C) English speakers in Russia
D) Russian speakers in the Czech Republic
47) Jims restaurant is launching a new campaign and would like greater exposure on mobile devices to attract users on the go. How can this be done?
A) Create a dedicated campaign for each mobile device targeted
B) Use the same bids across all devices
C) Enable a bid adjustment to bid more aggressively on mobile devices
D) Enable a bid adjustment to bid less aggressively on mobile devices
48) Which is a benefit of Manager Defined Spend (MDS)?
A) Automatic bidding adjustments for Conversion Optimizer users
B) Control over managed account budgets for My Client Center (MCC) account-users
C) Advanced permissions control for billing preferences in multi-user accounts
D) Payment flexibility for accounts currently on prepay billing
49) A benefit of My Client Center (MCC) is the:
A) increased Quality Score enjoyed on shared keywords
B) dashboard that provides summaries of statistics for all client accounts
C) ability to link multiple accounts with Google Analytics
D) ability to edit campaign settings across multiple accounts simultaneously
50) Which is a best practice for creating effective ad text?
A) Use a home page for every URL
B) Include prices, promotions, and exclusives
C) Use the same ad text for every ad in the ad group
D) Use multiple exclamation points to grab attention