61) Location extensions can:
A) help show product information in a visual manner within your ad unit
B) help exclude locations where you do not have available stores.
C) help reduce your CPC bids depending on the location of a user
D) help nearby consumers find or call your nearest storefront
62) Which can be controlled at the ad-group level of an AdWords account?
A) Daily budget
C) End dates
D) Geographic targeting
63) Which is a benefit of AdWords for search marketing?
A) Increase position in organic search results
B) Acquire potential qualified customers
C) Understand how customers navigate websites
D) Collect contact information automatically from potential customers
64) When a campaign is showing as “Pending” within AdWords, it is:
A) Inactive because it is past its scheduled date
B) Active, but showing ads only occasionally due to budget constraints
C) Inactive because your prepaid account balance has run out
D) Inactive but scheduled to begin at a future date
65) Negative keywords can help advertisers refine the targeting of their ads, and potentially increase:
A) the number of relevant Display Network placements
B) their campaigns daily budget recommendations
C) the clickthrough rate (CTR) of their ads
D) the amount of impressions served
66) If the cost-per-thousand impressions (CPM) option is not available for a campaign, the most likely reason is that the campaign:
A) has used CPM pricing before
B) is only opted into the Google Display Network
C) has never used CPM pricing before
D) is only opted into the Google search and the Search Network
67) Which is an example of a consideration an advertiser should make when establishing AdWords advertising goals?
A) Payment options available
B) Competitors cost-per-clicks (CPCs)
C) Website load time
D) Target market
68) By monitoring ad campaign performance, an advertiser may obtain the information needed to:
A) create additional AdWords accounts for low-performing keywords
B) create duplicate ad groups with identical keywords and different ad variations
C) compare campaign performance to that of individual competitors
D) determine if campaigns are meeting overall marketing and conversion goals
69) What type of bidding method is used to manage image ads on the Google Display Network?
B) CPM only
C) CPC only
D) CPM and/or CPC
70) What happens as a result of a search campaign consistently meeting its daily budget?
A) Accelerated ad delivery
B) Higher average cost-per-clicks (CPCs)
C) Fewer sites targeted at once
D) Missed potential ad impressions