81) Your ad is live on Google search, and you want to continue to check it over time to see if it is still running. Why is it advised that you use the AdPreview and Diagnosis took, instead of doing searches to find your ad on Google.com?
A) By performing searches that trigger your ad, you are inflating the amount of predicted impressions on the search keywords, which may impact your organic search ranking
B) By performing searches that trigger your ad, you will be automatically be charged for the impressions and may use all of your daily budget too quickly
C) None of these options are correct
D) By performing searches that trigger your ad, you will rack up impressions without clicks, which can lower your clickthrough rate and prevent your ad from appearing as often as it should
82) You are starting a new campaign with the goals of achieving a positive ROI and extending to all profitable traffic. How can the AdWords average daily budget setting help when starting out?
A) It can help direct traffic to different landing pages to discover which performs best
B) It can help aim for a desired average position during testing
C) It can help limit your costs and exposure while profitability is achieved
D) It can help limit exposure to only the geographical areas you support
83) When optimizing your campaign, you can get ideas for negative keyword and placement exclusions lists through which AdWords tool?
A) List suggestor
B) Ad experiments
C) Placement performance report
D) Keyword aggregator
84) You are focused on reaching viewers with video content, and are looking to pay only when a user views your ad (CPV model). Which form of AdWords video advertising would be most appropriate?
A) TrueView video formats
B) YouTube homepage ads
C) Click-to-Play video ad formats
D) CPM Video ad formats
85) How often does the AdWords system run an auction to decide which ads to show on the Google search page
A) Every time a user enters a search query
B) Once every 24 hours for a given keyword
C) Every time a new advertiser adds a keyword to an account
D) Once every two hours for a given keyword
86) Which is one characteristic of the “Accelerated” delivery method?
A) Ads are shown above the search results as well as to the right of the search results
B) Ads are shown when users search on relevant variations of keywords in the campaign
C) Ads are only shown when there is a higher likelihood that users will click on them
D) Ads are shown as frequently as possible until the budget is exhausted
87) If you have set a maximum CPC bid of $1 for your ads, and if the next most competitive bid is only $0.50 for the same ad position, what is the maximum CPC you would need to pay to show your ad – assuming your ad is similar in all other aspects?
88) Which is a benefit of search advertising with Google AdWords?
A) Ability to pay for specific placement in top ad positions
B) Extended reach to search partners
C) Better position in natural search results
D) Ability to view competitors bids for keywords
89) An advertiser creates a new search campaign with the goal of driving traffic to a new website. The advertiser wants to spend very little time setting and managing individual keyword bids. Which is the best bidding option for this advertiser?
A) Cost-per-thousand impressions (CPM)
B) Automatic cost-per-click (CPC)
C) Manual cost-per-click (CPC)
D) Cost-per-Acquisition (CPA)
90) Amy, a new account manager at Bobs agency, will be working with three specific accounts underneath a My Client Center (MCC) account. Which is the best way for Bob to limit her access to only those accounts?
A) Combine the campaigns from each account into a single AdWords account. Grant Amy access to that single account so she can manage all campaigns from one place.
B) Invite Amy as a read-only user on the MCC level, so she can view reports for the accounts she needs to see
C) Create a new MCC account linked to the original MCC account, and then move the three accounts into that MCC. Grant Amy access ot that sub-MCC only.
D) Set up a direct login emails to each of the three accounts, so Amy will log in to each account individually without gaining access to the other accounts linked to the MCC