Social Media Marketing
1) Social networks are organized primarily around
2) Social networks have an enormous information sharing capacity. As such, they are a great distribution channel for
A. customer feedback
B. viral content
C. exclusive coupons
D. marketing messages
3) Which social network is considered the most popular for business to business marketing?
4) One advantage a non–profit has when opening a private social network is
A. its tax exempt status makes the start up cost of a private social network more affordable.
B. its supporters tend to spend more time using social networks.
C. that it has an immediate user base of people interested in the cause.
D. its supporters have a higher tolerance for marketing messages.
5) Larger social networking sites
A. will force niche social networks out of business.
B. set social media trends.
C. are expected to see declining growth rates.
D. are a better fit for most nonprofit organizations.
6) What methods of social network marketing should a company always use?
A. Blogging only
B. Twitter, Blogs, Facebook
D. Depends on the company, their product, their audience
7) What is the term adopted for updates by Twitter users?
8) What is meant by “guerilla marketing”?
A. Using resources such as time, energy and imagination rather than money to market
b. Using advertising spots which utilize gorillas to capture the audience
c. Having a large scale marketing budget
d. Using television ads instead of web ads
9) What is meant by Brand Management?
A. Managing the marketing staff
B. Management of the marketing budget
C. The company executive management team
D. Creating a consistent image for the company
10) Why is it important to post to a blog regularly?
A. It reduces the cost per blog post
B. Keep readers engaged and also give search engines content to index
C. It gives the social media marketing specialist something to do
D. It allows more chances for the company to put
11) Which of the following is an important aspect of creating blogs and posting content?
A. Using a witty user name
B. Posting at least once a month to the blog
C. Social Media Optimization
D. Using humor
12) What is a “vlog”?
A. Video Log
B. Video blog
C. Log of blog activity
D. New technology to aid in blogging
13) What can a company do on Facebook apart from their page to create a following?
A. Post more updates than usual
B. Post controversial posts
C. Use several pictures
D. Use Groups, both company originated and posting to other groups
14) How can a company ensure that the proper audience finds their YouTube videos?
A. Post links on the company blog to the YouTube videos
B. There is no method to effectively direct people to the company videos
C. Use of keywords
D. Sending out mail advertisements
15) In a company who should own the social marketing plan?
A. Head of Marketing
D. Operational staff
16) Facebook and LinkedIn are the most popular social networks globally.
17) The first step when marketing with social networks is to identify the goals and strategies.
18) Facebook Places is targeted to large brands and companies with big budgets.
19) It is considered a best practice to interact under a personal account on LinkedIn.
20) A white label social network’s primary difference is that it is privately run by a nonprofit organization or corporation.